QUALITY ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM (QEP)
Quality Assurance Policy 2019-20
E-Vision Project Development Corporation has in place a set of processes to ensure quality will be experienced consistently across all aspects of the Network Video Surveillance operations (Quality Enhancement Program) and support our EYE Towers and related products in a cycle of continuous improvement and rising standards (QEP). At the heart of the cycle is self-assessment conducted during the product life cycle to determine the maximum operational efficiency.
The aim is to achieve quality improvements that are client stakeholder focussed and that have a positive impact on the effective utilization of the technology and user experience:
• The quality of teaching, usability and performance assessment
• The Surveillance environment, including incident review
• The EYE Tower services and operations in client environment
E-Vision Project Development Corporation operates under a Local Scheme of Management, which determines much of its policies and procedures. This includes specification of stakeholder groups, product education, quality improvement, customer care, security, safety and budget constraints.
The processes that support quality are set out in detail and available on the evisioneye.com in the policies and procedures area. All staff, from induction are introduced and trained in these processes. Implementation is monitored to ensure staff understand and comply and that all aspects of the procedures are effective.
Feedback is regularly sought from stakeholders, partners, vendors and employers with regard to the quality of their experience of EVISIONEYE. This feedback is evaluated by the relevant management team and used to improve the quality of EYE TOWER operations.
E-Vision Project Development Corporation has in place a range of systems and procedures that combine to provide a quality assurance framework.
• Corporate wide annual self-assessment by product and services under the EVISIONEYE.
• Annual observation of client education and assessment during and after project cycle
• Moderation of observation of client product education and utilization, and assessment of project process
• Annual staff and stakeholder development plan
• Stakeholders, Clients and Partner appraisals
• All new AXIS Professional are encouraged to gain or to be working towards a recognised certification qualification during their first year of employment
• Probation and mentoring scheme for new AXIS Professionals
• A master practitioner scheme to support AXIS Professionals in moving from a “satisfactory” grade to pass the certification exam for AXIS Communications
• Annual training review and evaluation by subject sector category
• Employee involvement strategy, including employee focus group meetings and training events hosted by AXIS Communication.
• A customer care policy, with complaints and issues of concern investigated by the customer care team
• Learning on the job exercises
• Quality Assurance Folders (QAFs) for all projects
A cycle of review, evaluation, planning and reporting is in place to identify priority areas for continuous improvement and development. The review cycle arises from:
• EVISIONEYE mission statement
• Our corporate Strategic Objectives and annual targets
• Annual Quality Improvement and Development Plan (arising from the Self-Assessment process) and termly progress reports
• Area of learning quality improvement plans with specific targets
• Observation of client engagement and education, learning, assessment – action planning and coaching process
• Annual Staff Development Plan
• Use of target setting – client live projects and subject sector category.
• Staff appraisal and regular “Work in progress” review meetings.
• Sharing of good practice through team meetings, networking and learning seminars, workshops and online certification.
• Use of feedback – client surveys, employee focus groups, complaints, compliments and “Tell us how we are doing” reviews
• Termly Project Monitoring reports
• Analysis of learner data on retention, product upgrades and satisfaction to identify trends and sections requiring improvements or a change in policy or procedure.
• Use of national, local and internal Network Surveillance benchmarking data to identify priority areas for improvement
• Peer Review and development, working with AXIS Channel Partners providers to moderate self-assessment, develop local benchmarks and share good practice.
We monitor your system daily to determine any performance issues
Any Quality Enhancements our team recommend. We install for free
We partner with the best in Network Surveillance Industry and your system will be consistently reviewed for improvement